Paracycling World Cup in Quebec City from August 4th to 7th 2022.
Quebec City will host for the first time the Paracycling Road World Cup Championships granted by the International Cycling Union (UCI). Cromwell is very proud to be associated with this unique event as a major partner.
Paracycling is a sport adapted for individuals with physical or sensory limitations. Some events are specific to a type of limitation. These are high-level competitions for athletes who demonstrate determination by pushing their limits.
The World Cup calendar features three prestigious races. From August 4 to 7, spectators will be able to watch an individual time trial, a team relay race and a road race.
The event will undoubtedly allow the Canadian team, already very present on the international scene, to surpass and improve their qualification. Spectators are expected in large numbers and the event will also be broadcasted live.
450 athletes and attendants from 35 different nations are expected. The city is looking for 250 volunteers to contribute to the success of this magnificent weekend.
First picture, from left to right :
- Ian Beaulieu, CEO Gestion SPACT
- Mario Légaré, Chief Executive Adaptavie
- Louis Barbeau, Chief Executive FQSC – Fédération québécoise des sports cyclistes
- Marie-Ève Croteau, athlète paracyclisme, double championne mondiale – 2011-2012-2013
- Charles Moreau, athlète paracyclisme, double médaillé de bronze – Rio 2016
- George Gantcheff, propriétaire de Cromwell Mangement
- Pierre Laflamme, President Cycling Canada
Pictures taken at our Quebec City Head Office, 500 Grande-Allee East