Position : Permanent
Locality : Montréal Region
Salary : According to experience
Availability : As soon as possible
GUARANTEE OF TRUST AND QUALITY
Cromwell is a private company, founded in 1986, active in Real Estate for 37 years in Montréal, Quebec and Toronto.
Cromwell is currently looking for a professional and responsible individual to join the Property Management team. The Property Manager will have full responsibility for managing daily operations of assigned properties.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, the Property Manager manages operations for an assigned portfolio of properties. He (she) administers and coordinates a multitude of activities related to the management and rental of real estate on behalf of the owners.
The main responsibilities are:
- Negotiate lease renewals in collaboration with the Senior Property Manager;
- Ensure that leasehold improvements and tasks are completed in accordance with lease terms and building code requirements;
- Manage tenants’ expectations on a daily basis, develop strategies to accommodate their needs while maintaining impeccable service by taking into account the reality of landlords;
- Ensure the proper operation and maintenance of systems, equipment and buildings;
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance work, standard and emergency work executed by the team of maintenance technicians and by external suppliers;
- Carry out regular inspections to assess the current and future needs of all the buildings in its portfolio;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders, recommendations and selection of suppliers;
- Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations that apply to buildings (health, safety, environment, etc.);
- Ensure the energy performance of the building;
- Collaborate with the rental department, in the identification of market conditions likely to influence rental activities;
- Liaise between tenants and landlords;
- Prepare requisitions and represent the company before the Tribunal administratif du logement;
- All other related tasks.
- Impeccable customer service, strong interpersonal skills;
- Rigor, autonomy, initiative and adaptation;
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a team;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Leadership, good team spirit and ability to resolve conflicts;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and excellent time management skills;
- Efficient and meticulous in carrying out several tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position or any other relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of real estate and project management;
- An unparalleled sense of organization;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Proficient with the Office Suite;
- Knowledge of HOPEM software: an asset;
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
- University degree in administration or other relevant discipline: an asset.
Stimulating work atmosphere, competitive compensation.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
We thank you for your interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.