Reporting to the Building Manager, the Superintendent performs minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and general duties; proceed to clean and attend to the general maintenance of the building. The Building Superintendent will be responsible for coordinating the maintenance team for daily operations at assigned properties. The Superintendent will be the first responder in an emergency and will be the resource person for the tenants.
- Impeccable customer service, strong interpersonal skills;
- Rigor, autonomy, initiative and adaptation;
- Leadership, good communicator and great team spirit;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and excellent time management skills;
- Efficient and meticulous while executing several tasks simultaneously.
- 2 to 3 years of experience;
- Bilingual, French and English;
- General understanding of basic plumbing and electricity;
- Knowledge of maintenance and general repair of HVAC systems;
- Must be flexible with his schedule: available to work on call evenings and weekends according to the service schedule.
- Execute minor repairs and maintenance of the building;
- Respond to emergency calls;
- Propose solutions to rectify any non-compliant situation;
- Ensure that the exterior and interior of the property as well as the common areas are well maintained and clean at all times;
- Ensure that all entrances, paths, sidewalks and stairs are perfectly clear of snow and ice;
- Ensure that garbage and recyclable materials are placed for collection at the appropriate time;
- Assist the Building Manager, as needed, particularly on rent collection;
- Any other related tasks assigned by the Property Manager.
- Apartment provided
- On-site parking included
- Bonus on rentals
Position : Permanent – Full time – 40 hours/week
Location : Greater Montreal
Salary : According to experience
Availability : As soon as possible
Send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (514) 844-5824.